Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gaining More Understanding

Hi again! It's been a few weeks since my stake had its crazy boundary changes and all that, and I have learned a couple of things from that experience. 
1) I always need to support church leaders. They are acting on the impressions of the Spirit and have the church's interests in mind. Supporting leaders makes changes easier and more can be accomplished. They new out support.
2) At first, I was mad about the changes that were happening because I loved the ward young women group. I did t want to go back to having a small group of girls. And then we had the changes. That made the group go from 20 young women to 5. It's taken me a while, but I realize now that this just gives us the opportunity to do missionary work. We have a goal now to double the size of our young women's group by the end of the year. 
Those are the 2 big things that I have gotten out of this experience. I hope I might have said something to help you in your own life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment